Thursday, February 8, 2018

I will provide a unique perspective complete with statistical coverage and  thoughtful insight into the world of sports. This is the first post for this blog. I am ready to discuss NBA basketball. With the all-star game fast approaching many people have already written off several teams. But if you look at history, then the #Cleveland Cavaliers will be there. Don't doubt the greatness of #LeBron James. How many straight NBA Finals until it is a foregone conclusion he will get them there.





Is #LeBron James the greatest of all time? Is it #Michael Jordan? Or is the GOAT someone else?
#Jordan is my favorite player. I watched him at North Carolina, and Chicago. I love his skills and his heart. #LeBron is the best right now, and one of three in the running for GOAT on my list. But #Wilt Chamberlain gets my vote. His athleticism, basketball IQ, and desire surpasses anything I have ever seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment